Looking for an affordable teeth replacement option with long term results in Littleton? Implant Overdenture placement can help you in getting your confident smile back. Ken Caryl Dentistry offers premium Implant Overdenture placement procedures at the best affordable cost.
What are Overdenture Implants?
Overdenture Implants, also known as implant-retained dentures, are replacement teeth supported by dental implants. These removable dentures are used in cases where a patient has a missing tooth and has enough bone in their jaw to support the implant. In this procedure, at first, you will be surgically fitted with the implants. After the healing period in which this implant becomes one with the jawbone, artificial teeth are placed on the implants.
Who can get Overdenture Implants?
Overdenture Implants is the number one tooth replacement option for edentulous patients, not someone missing only one or two teeth. Also, this procedure is recommended for patients with healthy jawbone and gum tissue.
Implant Overdenture Procedure
Overdenture not only remains secure to your jaw but is easily removable when necessary. The procedure is therefore done with utmost care and precision.
Usually, it is carried out in phases.
- The complete area is numbed
- Openings or channels are made on to your gum
- The implants are securely placed through these channels
- Implants are covered, and gums are stitched
- Known as the healing period,
- May take months for implants to infuse into bones
- You can wear temporary dentures over the implants
- Implants are exposed, and impressions of your bite are taken
- Model of your mouth is made
- The final implant is done.
Benefits of Overdenture Implants
Overdenture procedures come with a long list of benefits as compared to other tooth replacement procedures.
- More stability and longevity
- Restores proper chewing of all kinds of food, without the fear of tooth falling out
- Prevents jaw bone loss
- Less irritation of gum tissue
- More affordable and comfortable than denture adhesives
- The minimally invasive procedure often utilizes your existing denture
How much an Overdenture Implant Cost?
Similar to other dental treatment procedures, the cost of overdenture implants varies from patient to patient depending on their unique dental condition and requirements. You can have a free consultation at our office to get a tailor treatment plan by Dr. Herzberg.
Why choose Ken Caryl Dentistry?
Dr. Herzberg is a member of the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD). ASIRD is committed to improving the quality of care for dental implant patients by elevating the standards of surgical and restorative dental education and practice. Not every dentist routinely restores and maintains dental implants. By using an ASIRD team, rest assured that your dentist routinely restores and maintains dental implants. Learn more about ASIRD
If you would like to learn more about Implant Overdenture, contact Dr. Herzberg for a consultation.